Are you confused between a limo and party bus and wondering, should you hire? Then you have come to the right site. We have listed out the pros and cons of the limo and party bus.
First, we would be talking about the limousines and pros and cons of hiring them.
Limousines are large luxury vehicles that come with unmatchable class. One thing that we all have to admit is that the grandeur of limos has no match. The sophistication of limos is ads next level charm in the formal parties. We generally see big Hollywood stars and politicians using limos. Thus we all tend to relate the limos with power and money.
Pros of the limo bus
- Limos are too classy to get out of trends. Irrespective of what all is trending in the market, limousines have special significance that just can’t get replaced no matter what.
- Because limousines windows come with tint on them, you get full privacy.
- If you have a small gatherings, then limos are way more economical than a party bus.
- It wouldn’t be wrong if we say that limos and luxury go hand in hand.
Cons of the limo bus
- Not suitable for large groups as mid-sized limos accommodate only ten people at max.
- Limousines are utterly sophisticated, which makes it a little gloomy choice for parties like prom and bachelorette.
The name itself says all. Well, the party bus is a full night club on wheels in which you get everything from the bar to dancing poles. People hire a party bus for various occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, prom nights, bachelorette, weddings, etc.
Like every other thing in the world, the party bus has pros and cons.
Pros of hiring a party bus
- Party buses affordable for large groups. They are easy to lease as compared to limos.
- They have more features clubbed in them like television, bars, dancing pole, sound systems, laser lights, VIP rooms, etc.
- Party buses have more space, so they are a good option for dance parties.
- Now party buses have a wide range of options. So you can choose them according to your budget and occasion.
- Party buses are often customization. So you can always ask your service provider to customise its decoration according to the occasion.
Cons of hiring party bus
- Party buses aren’t the right choice for business events or other sorts of sophisticated events.
- Party buses are more significant than the limos, so they require more cleansing.
So here are cons and pros of both limousine and party bus. So choose the on keeping these things in mind.